- This event has passed.
Precision Cutting Workshop and Demo at University of Washington
November 30, 2017 @ 3:30 pm - 6:45 pmFree
Autometrix is hosting a precision cutting workshop and demo at the Mechanical Engineering Department of University of Washington for students, faculty and industry personnel who want to learn more about automated cutting.
2 Sessions: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm and 5:15 pm to 6:45 pm
Introduction and PatternSmith Software Demo
How the cutting software and equipment in used in the composites industry
- Types of material that can be cut
- Equipment applications in different types of industries and products
Demo of PatternSmith Software
- Pattern Generation
- File Import
- Clean Up – intro to tools within PatternSmith
- Automatic Nesting
- Other s/w applications available as add-ons to PS
Demo of the Advantage Cutting Machine
- System Operation
- Blade selection and options
- Machine types and speeds and functionality
Parking info for visitors:
** Give yourself time to walk a few blocks in case the central parking lot is full
RSVP TODAY – LIMITED SEATS!!